Sunday 14 May 2017

My experience of DMRC psycho test.

Hello friends,
In this post I am going to share my own experience of Psycho test. I had applied for the post of station controller/train operator. But as you know that psycho test is held for both sc/to and CRA post. the pattern is also same. I had cleared the written exam and was called for psycho test. This was my first attempt.
I had given my psycho test on 3rd April 2017 at DMRC training institute, shashtri park, Delhi. If you are also called at the same venue, be sure to reach atleast 30 min prior to time mentioned in admit card because you also have to check in at the gate. They have a list of candidates called on the particular day at the gate itself and you have to sign on the list after checking your particulars. Training institute can be reached either from shashtri park metro station or kashmiri gate metro station by auto or e-rickshaw.
I am sharing my number of attempts in all tests of Psycho test to give you an idea about how much should be attempted to be on safe side.

1. Embedded figure test: 18/18 (20 min.)
2. Figure association test: 21/25 (5 min.)
3. Observation test: 23/30 (5 min.)
4. Memory test: 42/42 (5min. + 5 min.)
5. Personality test: 36/36 (15 min.)
6. Machine test: zero error

Result came out on 5 May 2017 and I was successful and was called for interview.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My interview is not happened yet. Scheduled in 2nd week of June.

      Delete
    2. how is ur interview?? now tell?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to score in memory test...It will be difficult to remember 42 images..Give some trics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to do all 42 if you are unable to do. doing 17-18 in each test will also make you pass. If you try do all, then chances of mistake increases and accuracy will decrease.
      secondly, everyone has their own method of memorizing. most people do it my creating some story in their mind. some people memorize by visualizing the number itself in the given figure for ex, if a chair is given with 11 number, then visualize front legs of chair making 11. with more practice, you will find your own method.

      Delete

DMRC PSYCHO TEST: Pattern and Myths.